NTU Project Implementation Team has successfully organised the 2nd Consortium Meeting for the Framework Contract No EASA.2016.FC12: Services in Support of EASA International Cooperation Activities FWC LOT 1 ‐ Aviation Consulting and Training Services including Project Management & Logistical Support.
Representatives from all Consortium members (NTU, IATA, ALG, Sofreco and Bureau Veritas) attended the meeting that was held in Barcelona (Spain) at the headquarters of ALG.
This meeting has been organised as a follow up of the 1st Annual Meeting with the Client (EASA), which was held in Cologne (Germany) on July 10th, when the contract was renewed.
Within this contract, NTU Consortium is providing overall and comprehensive support to international Cooperation Projects implemented by EASA, the European Aviation Safety Agency. In addition to technical expertise for the delivery of cooperation activities such as regulatory exchanges or technical training, services include also support to project management tasks as well as logistical and event management service to facilitate the activities and general implementation of the various projects that the Agency implements around the world both in long and short-term assignments.
Currently, the Consortium is supporting the Agency specially in the following projects among others:
- ATA-AC – Improving Air Transport in Central Africa
- EASP - EUROMED Aviation Safety Project
- EU-South Asia APP (Aviation Partnership Project)
- EU-China APP
- EASA EaP/CA - Eastern Partnership/Central Asia Project
- EASA IPA 3 – Programme on Aviation Safety in the Western Balkans and Turkey
- EASA-CAAT – Cooperation Framework Agreement between EASA and the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand